Fresh Limes, Thai Taste Kaffir Lime Leaves, Thai Taste Palm Sugar, White Rum, Fresh Mint, Crushed Ice, Soda Water, To garnish - Lime wheels, Fresh Mint or Fresh Kaffir Lime leaves.
- In each tumbler glass add in the juice of half a lime
- Add some Thai Taste Kaffir Lime Leaves and Palm Sugar
- Clap some fresh mint in order to release the oils and aromas, Add to the glass.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice
- Add 1 measure (50ml) of White rum to each glass
- Fill to the top with Soda water and garnish by sliding some lime wheels down the sides of the glass, and top with fresh mint or fresh Kaffir Lime Leaves.
Swap out the palm sugar for caster or white sugar for a prettier drink.
Bangkok is the world’s most visited city, according to the Global Destinations Cities Index, ahead of London. It will welcome 16 million international arrivals this year.