1 tbsp vegetable oil
400ml Coconut Milk
60g Green Curry Paste, or more for a hotter curry!
400g chicken breasts, diced
1 tsp Fish Sauce
1 tsp Palm Sugar
6-8 baby sweetcorn, halved
210g jar Pea Aubergines
200g Folded Rice Noodles or Sticky Rice
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Add green curry paste with a tsp of coconut milk and mix until the aromas are released (3 mins).
- Add the chicken and stir to coat meat with the paste (3 mins).
- Stir in the fish sauce, palm sugar and remaining coconut milk and simmer until chicken is cooked (approx 5 mins).
- Add baby sweetcorn and pea aubergines and continue to simmer for a further 2 mins.
- Serve with Rice noodles or sticky rice
For an even better flavour, use chicken thigh meat. Or why not substitute chicken with prawns, tofu or chopped vegetables for an equally delicious Thai Green Curry?
Thai food is bursting with flavour from its colourful ingredients and coconut milk balances them all just perfectly.