180g Jasmine Rice, cooked
100g boiled pork, diced
200g raw prawns, shelled
150g pineapple, diced
1 small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp Palm Sugar
1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced (add an extra one for more heat!)
1 tbsp shredded coconut
- Prepare rice as per cooking instructions on pack.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add garlic, onion and chilli and stir for 30 seconds.
- Lower the heat and add pork, prawns and pineapple, then stir fry for 2 minutes until cooked.
- Add jasmine rice to the wok.
- Season with palm sugar and soy sauce. Mix well and serve.
Garnish with coriander and shredded coconut to finish off the dish and enjoy.
Thai people never waste rice because they consider it sacred.