400ml Coconut Milk 3 eggs, beaten 100g Palm Sugar 100g Sticky Rice
- Preheat oven to 180c or gas mark 4.
- Place 4 individual heat proof dishes in a baking tin.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, egg yolks and Palm Sugar together until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in Coconut Milk and mix well.
- Pour mixture into dishes and half fill baking tin with boiling water to surround dishes.
- Bake in the middle of oven for 35-40mins or until custards are lightly set. Remove tin and leave to cool slightly. enjoy warm or chilled.
Serve with Thai sticky rice and fresh or tinned mangoes.
A % of every Thai Taste purchase goes to [Duang Prateep Foundation], a charity supporting poverty stricken people and vulnerable communities in Thailand.