Slaw ingredients: 10 Pickled Cucumbers - Mrs Elswood Whole Sweet, Half Red Cabbage, 4 Birds eye Chillies (deseeded), 2 Red Onions
Dressing Ingredients: 4tbsp Thai Taste Sriracha, 4thsp Red Wine Vinegar, 4 lemons Juiced, 4tbsp Sesame Oil, 4tbsp Peanut Oil, 2tbsp Thai Taste Palm Sugar, 2tbsp Salt
Herb Ingredients: half bunch Mint - Chopped, half bunch Coriander - picked, 2tbsp toasted Black Onion Seeds (nigella)
Garnish Ingrediets: 1 small handful of picked mint and coriander, 1 small handfull chopped toasted Peanuts
- Thinly Slice all the Slaw ingredients and place in a Bowl
- In another bowl combine and whisk all your dressing ingredients.
- Add the dressing to the Slaw
- Allow the flavours to develop for 30mins. Serve.
- Add the fresh herbs - Mint, Coriander and Toasted black onion seeds.
- Top with garnish
You can prepare the slaw in advance and just add the garnish just before you need to serve!
Thailand is roughly the size of the state of California, with a land area of about 514,000 square kilometers. It is the 50th largest country in the world.