100g smoked salmon
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 bunches Baby Pak Choi, chopped into bite-size pieces
4 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
1 pack (80g) trimmed broccoli
250g (1 pack) baby wild chestnut mushrooms
2tbsp Pad Thai Sauce
1 tbsp Chilli Paste
1 tbsp Lemongrass
1 tbsp Turmeric
240g Quinoa, cooked
1 tbsp ground peanuts
Slice of lime (garnish)
- Pour the vegetable oil into a large sauce pan and bring to a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and chilli paste and fry lightly until the flavours are released (3mins).
- Add the vegetables and Pad Thai sauce and fry lightly for 5mins, or until vegetables fully cooked.
- Add the quinoa and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately, dressing with the smoked salmon on top.
- Garnish with peanuts and a slice of lime.
Replace any of the vegetables with your own
Siamese cats are native to Thailand. In Thai they are called wichen-maat, meaning 'moon diamond'