114g Thai Taste Lemongrass, 70cl Gin, Ice Cubes, Tonic Water, Garnish with Lime Wheels and Fresh Lemongrass
- Prepare the Lemongrass Gin
- In a glass bottle, add the entire contents of 1 jar of Thai Taste Lemongrass and 70cl of your favourite Gin
- Fill a Balloon Gin glass with Ice
- Pour in 1 measure (50ml) into each glass.
- Top up with Sparkling Tonic Water
- garnish with lime wheels and fresh Lemongrass Sticks
The Longer you can steep the Lemongrass Gin, the better tasting it is!
Thailand is home to the world’s ninth tallest statue, The Great Buddha of Thailand, at the Wat Muang Monastery in Ang Thong province. It also has the world's highest stupa - Phra Pathom Chedi at 127 metres. The country's tallest building is the Baiyoke Tower II in Bangkok - it is the world's 80th tallest at 304 metres.