400g chicken breasts, cut into strips
60g Jungle Curry Paste (add more for a hotter curry)
1 tbsp vegetable oil
400ml chicken stock or water
1 tsp Palm Sugar
1 tsp Fish Sauce
6-8 baby corn, halved
1 tin bamboo shoots, drained
1 large aubergine, chopped
1 jar Pea Aubergines, drained (optional)
200g Folded Rice Noodles or Sticky Rice
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Add Jungle Curry Paste and mix until the aromas are released (3 mins).
- Add the chicken, stirring to coat the meat with the paste (about 3 mins).
- Stir in the stock, fish sauce and palm sugar and simmer until the meat is cooked (about 5 mins).
- Add the baby corn, bamboo shoots, chopped aubergine and pea aubergines and continue to simmer for a further 2 mins.
- Add chopped coriander and sliced green chillies to finish off the dish.
- Serve with Sticky Rice.
Use boneless chicken thighs or legs for an even better flavour.
Substitute chicken with chopped vegetables or prawns.
Our Jungle Curry paste is made of seven fresh ingredients, plus shrimp paste and salt & pepper. It contains no added water, or artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives.