1 Easy Thai Yellow Curry Kit
300g fish or tofu, diced
And/or 300g of vegetables (e.g. baby sweetcorn and green beans
1 tbsp vegetable oil
200g Sticky Rice
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Add contents of yellow curry paste sachet, the sachet of Thai spices and 1 tablespoon of coconut milk and mix until the aromas are released (3 mins).
- Add the fish or tofu stirring to coat with the paste (about 3 mins).
- Stir in the rest of the coconut milk (and vegetables) and simmer until ingredients are cooked (about 5 mins). The sauce should not be too thick.
- Garnish with fresh Thai Basil or coriander, sliced chilli and a squeeze of lime. Serve with jasmine or sticky rice
Why not substitute fish with tofu, chicken or chopped vegetables? Equally delicious served with Rice Noodles.
It's what's on the inside that counts and in our Yellow Curry Kit you'll only find expertly mixed ingredients for truly authentic Thai flavours.