1 Easy Thai Red Curry Kit
300g sirloin steak, cut into strips
And/or 300g of vegetables (e.g. mangetout and bamboo shoots)
1 tbsp vegetable oil
200g Sticky Rice
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan
- Add contents of red curry paste sachet and 1 tablespoon of coconut milk and mix until the aromas are released (3 mins).
- Add the beef, stirring to coat with the paste (about 3 mins).
- Stir in the rest of the coconut milk (and vegetables) and simmer until ingredients are cooked (about 5 mins). The sauce should not be too thick.
- Add the sachet of steamed herbs and continue to simmer for a further 3 mins.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, sliced chilli and a squeeze of lime. Serve with jasmine or sticky rice
Why not substitute beef with prawns, duck, tofu, or chopped vegetables? Equally delicious served with [Rice Noodles].
Thai food is bursting with flavour from its colourful ingredients and coconut milk balances them all just perfectly.