1 Easy Thai Green Curry Kit
300g chicken breast or thigh meat, diced
And/or 300g of vegetables (e.g. baby sweetcorn and mushrooms)
1 tbsp vegetable oil
200g Sticky Rice
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan
- Add contents of green curry paste sachet and 1 tablespoon of coconut milk and mix until the aromas are released (3 mins).
- Add the chicken, stirring to coat with the paste (about 3 mins).
- Stir in the rest of the coconut milk (and vegetables) and simmer until ingredients are cooked (about 5 mins). The sauce should not be too thick.
- Add the sachet of steamed herbs and continue to simmer for a further 3 mins.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, sliced chilli and a squeeze of lime. Serve with jasmine or sticky rice
Why not substitute chicken with tofu, fish or chopped vegetables? Equally delicious served with [Rice Noodles].
It's what's on the inside that counts and in our Green Curry Kit you'll only find expertly mixed ingredients for truly authentic Thai flavours.