1 Easy Pad Thai Kit
200g large prawns, peeled
And/or 200g vegetables (e.g. 4-5 sprint onions, shredded mangetout and red pepper)
1 egg, beaten
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Cook the rice noodles in a bowl of boiling water with a dash of oil for 8mins or until soft, then drain, rinse in cold water and toss to separate.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the prawns and vegetables and stir fry for 2mins.
- Pour in the beaten egg and stir fry for a few seconds until slightly scrambled.
- Add the sachet of peanut mix and stir well.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with lime wedges, freshly sliced chilli and fresh coriander.
Also delicious with diced chicken, fish, tofu, chopped vegetables, or whatever you have in the fridge! Add seasonal vegetables of your own choice.
Pad Thai, literally means Thai Stir Fry and is not only one of the most popular dishes in Thailand, it is the ultimate street food.