8 bamboo skewers
2 medium skinless chicken breasts, diced
200g Satay Peanut Sauce
- Soak bamboo skewers in warm water for 30 minutes
- Toss chicken in half of the satay peanut sauce
- Thread about 4 pieces of chicken onto skewers.
- Put under hot grill for approx 6 mins until cooked through.
- Serve hot
- Pour remaining satay peanut sauce into a bowl and serve as a dipping sauce
For even better flavour, if you have more time, marinate the meat in the sauce for at least 1 hour. Serve with Sticky Rice for a more substantial snack or as part of a Thai meal.
The full spelling of Thailand's capital, Bangkok, was clearly finalised before the days of Twitter. It is known to Thais as Krung Thep Maha Nakho, but its full ceremonial name is Krungthepmahanakhon Amonrattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokphop Noppharatratchathaniburirom Udomratchaniwetmahasathan Amonphimanawatansathit Sakkathattiyawitsanukamprasi.