Thai Taste – Win a trip to Thailand
FULL Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter: Thai Taste, Empire Bespoke Foods, 45 Rowdell Road, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5 6AG.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK (England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of The Promoter, associated agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the draw, and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or "step" family living in the same household).
- Purchase necessary in England, Wales and Scotland.
- No purchase necessary in NI. If you are a NI resident, email [email protected] or call 020 8537 4080 (press ‘2’ for marketing) to request a unique code for entry.
- Promotional Period: Prize Draw opens 00:01am on 13 August 2018 and closes 11:59pm on 31 January 2019.
- Entry Instructions:
- Purchase a promotional packet of Thai Taste Easy Thai meal kits (Green Curry, Red Curry, Yellow Curry or Pad Thai) from a participating store as listed.
- Remove the coupon from inside the packaging.
- Go to www.ThaiTaste.co.uk/Win and enter the 12-digit unique code from the coupon, plus your name, email address and phone number.
- Participating stores:
A H HILLER & SON LTD
AMAZON EU S.A.R.L, UK BRANCH
ASDA STORES LIMITED (A/C 029442)
BAKERS & LARNERS OF HOLT
BURY LANE FARM SHOP
CHELSEA FOOD FAYRE
E.H. BOOTH & CO
FALLON AND BYRNE
FOREST STORES LTD
FRESH & WILD LTD (KENSINGTON)
FRESH & WILD LTD (PICCADILLY)
GARSONS FARM (ESHER/AMBIENT A/C)
GLOUCESTERSHIRE GATEWAY LTD
HOMELEIGH GARDEN CENTRE
KALAMEA FOODS EPE
KITCHEN GARDEN (OBAN) LTD
L'EPICERIE @ 56
MACKNADE FINE FOODS
NIC RASCLE LTD
NISA RETAIL LTD
PEARCE'S FARM SHOP LTD
PITMAN AGENCIES LTD
SAINSBURY'S SUPERMARKETS LTD
SAMWAYS FINE FOOD DISTRIBUTION
SCOTTISH WHOLEFOODS COLLECTIVE W/H T/A GREENCITY WHOLEFOODS
SHEPHERD FOODS LTD
ST. HELEN'S FOODSTORE
TAJ NATURAL FOODS
TESCO STORES LTD
TEVIOT GAME FARE SMOKERY LTD
THE DELI DOWNSTAIRS
THE DELI SHOP
THE FOOD COMPANY ANGLIA LTD
TREE OF LIFE
WEBBS GARDEN CENTRE LTD
WESTMORLAND FARM SHOP
HAMBLETON FARM FINE FOODS
A. LUFF & SONS LTD T/A RIPLEY NURSERIES
GRAINS AND GREEN
HARVEST N16 LTD
BOOKER RETAIL PARTNERS GB LIMITED (4069-WH)
THE DUTCH NURSERY
WALLINGTON GREEN GROCERS LTD T/A GREEN APPLE
MILLERS FARM SHOP
AS NATURE INTENDED LTD
PICK N SAVE SUPERMARKETS LTD
CO-OP GROCERY AID
KORAL LTD T/A ARSENAL FOOD & WINE
DELIFONSECA DOCKSIDE LTD
FRESH & WILD LTD (CAMDEN)
FRESH & WILD LTD (CHELTENHAM)
FRESH & WILD LTD (GIFFNOCK)
FRESH & WILD LTD (RICHMOND)
FRESH & WILD LTD (STOKE NEWINGTON)
THE ASIAN COOKSHOP
FRESH & WILD LTD (CLAPHAM JUNCTION
FRESH & WILD LTD (FULHAM)
WHITMORE AND WHITE LTD
FINE LIFE SHOPPER
ALLIED ENTERPRISE LTD T/A FRESH FIELD'S MARKET
IECHYD DA DELI
- Participants can enter once with each purchase of a promotional packet.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- Winner Selection and prize notification: There is one winner and 150 runners who will be the first 151 entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system after the closing time and date. The winner and runners up will be notified by email and telephone within 28 days of the closing time and date and will have 28 calendar days from notification to claim their prize. If we cannot contact the winner or if the winner does not respond with necessary details within a further 14 calendar days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner, again determined using the independently verified computer system.
- Prizes: There is one first prize, and 150 runner up prizes. The prizes will be awarded in the following order:
- The first drawn participant will win a nine-night trip to Thailand for two adults (18+). Staying two-nights at the Anantara Riverside, Bangkok, three-nights at the Anantara, Chiang Mai and four-nights at Anantara Bophut, Koh Samui. Sharing a twin/double room on a B&B basis at each hotel. Prize includes return economy flights from London Heathrow to Bangkok, Thailand, internal economy flights to Chiang Mai and Koh Samui, taxes, one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 20kg), return airport to hotel transfers, a morning street food tour (approx. 3-4 hours) in Bangkok, a cruise (approx. 2-3 hours) on the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, a half-day Bangkok City Safari tour and a full day ‘Thai for a day’ tour in Chiang Mai. Prize excludes travel insurance, travel other than stated, meals and beverages unless stated, UK airport transfers, spending money, personal expenses, additional activities, or any other flight or accommodation expenditure. Prize must be taken between 1 June 2019 – 31 May 2020, excluding 1 December 2019 – 28 February 2020 and is subject to availability. The prize winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, required inoculations for travel, organising valid passport(s), and for securing necessary visas or complying with other regulations prior to departure.
- The next 150 participants drawn will each receive a signed Sebby Holmes Cook Thai cook book.
- Money off coupon: There is one £0.75 off coupon available in each promotional pack, to be redeemed against the purchase of any Thai Taste product at participating stores (as listed in term 7) by 23:59 on 16 April 2019.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Coupons will be declared void if misprinted, torn, illegible, incomplete, defaced or defective in any manner or fraudulently obtained or produced.
- All claims are subject to verification.
- Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
- This prize promotion is promoted across multiple social sites and email communications but there is only one prize pool.
- Prize must be accepted as offered by the named winners. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The first prize is not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- The name and county of the winners’ can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within three months of the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them, although if you live in another part of the UK, you can use your local courts.
- Only participants who have consented to receive a monthly email detailing recipe suggestions and news by email from Thai Taste will be shared with Thai Taste.