4x garlic cloves
5x birds eye chillies
Course sea salt
1 tbsp of TT Palm Sugar
2 x Limes
3 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp tamarind paste
- Using a pestle and mortar, bruise the garlic cloves one at a time garlic clove at time. If you also have coriander root you can add here.
- Add in 5x birds eye chillies
- Add some coarse sea salt to act as an abrasive
- Next add some palm sugar
- Add the juice of two limes, mandarins
- Add fish sauce
- Add tamarind paste
- Keep mixing in the pestle and mortar until it is all combined
If the dressing is too sweet, add more chillies and if to spicy add more palm sugar!
Rice noodles are widely used in both hot and cold dishes. Highly versatile and naturally gluten-free they are ideal for soups, salads and stir fry.