100g Cashew nuts 1 generous tbsp Red Curry Paste Splash of sunflower oil 1 birds eye chilli – deseeded and very finely chopped Good pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to approx. 160c.
- Mix the paste, oil, chilli and sea salt in a medium sized bowl to make a loose paste.
- Add the nuts and mix thoroughly with your hands to ensure that all the nuts are well coated.
- Turn out onto a flat baking tray and toast in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the nuts are golden, but being careful not to let them burn!
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool, pour into a dish and serve.
Add other nuts, as desired. Green or yellow curry paste can also be used instead of red for an equally delicious flavour.
Thailand loves its King, and shows great respect for the monarchy. The well-known Hollywood movie “The King and I” was never shown in Thai theatre's because it was considered to be derogatory to the King