3 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Fish Sauce
1 clove garlic – crushed
1 hot red chilli – deseeded and finely chopped
Squeeze of lime juice
500g Pork Shoulder – diced
200g Sticky Rice, optional
- Mix together the Sweet Chilli Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Fish Sauce, Garlic and Chilli in a medium bowl.
- Add the diced pork and turn together thoroughly with your hands ensuring the meat is well coated.
- Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Take your skewers, and slide 3-4 pieces of pork onto each skewer. Make sure the cubes of meat are tightly packed together.
- Cook on the Barbeque or a griddle pan over a medium heat turning regularly until the pork is deliciously caramelized on the outside.
- Serve with sticky rice or straight into a BBQ bun
This recipe will also work well with chicken. For an alternative marinade why not try replacing the oyster sauce and fish sauce in this recipe with 2 tbsp of Thai Taste Spicy Barbeque sauce.
Ensure wooden skewers have been soaking for at least several hours to prevent them catching fire.
Our Sweet Chilli sauce is a real party pleaser and is also great for dipping spring rolls... and more