400g firm white fish, cut into chunks 60g Yellow Curry Paste (add more for a hotter curry) 1 tbsp vegetable oil 400ml vegetable stock or water 1 tsp Palm Sugar 1 tsp Fish Sauce 1 tin bamboo shoots, drained 6-8 baby corn, halved 200g Folded Rice Noodles or Sticky Rice
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Add Yellow Curry Paste and mix until the aromas are released (3 mins).
- Add the fish, stirring to coat with the paste (about 3 mins).
- Stir in the stock, fish sauce and palm sugar and simmer until the fish is cooked (about 5 mins).
- Add the bamboo shoots and baby corn and continue to simmer for a further 2 mins.
- Add chopped coriander and thinly sliced chillies to finish off the dish.
- Serve with Sticky Rice.
Substitute fish with seafood or chopped vegetables.
Fish sauce is widely used in Thai cooking as a salt alternative. Our vegetarian and vegan friendly version Is made from seaweed so everyone can enjoy authentic Thai flavours.