4 x 200g salmon fillets, skin on
1 tbsp Fish Sauce
4 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
2 tsp Kaffir Lime Leaves
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp vegetable oil
200g Folded Rice Noodles or Sticky Rice
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan until hot, add the salmon and cook skin side down for 4-5 minutes
- When the skin is crispy and the bottom of the fish turns opaque, turn over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes
- Wipe out the pan to remove excess oil, return the fish to the pan, skin side up then pour over the sauce ingredients
- Cook over a low-medium heat, spooning the sauce over the fish for a further 1- 2 minutes, until the sauce is sticky and the fish cooked through
- Serve with rice noodles or sticky rice
Add freshly chopped coriander and shredded spring onions to finish off the dish.
Kaffir lime peel and leaves are an essential part of Thai cuisine, bringing a sour citrus flavour to all types of dish.