1x Thai Taste Easy Yellow Curry Kit, 300-600g Sunday Roast Leftovers, 1tbsp Oil Fresh Kaffir, Lime leaves for garnish (optional)
- With your pan on a high heat, add 1tbsp of oil.
- Fry the paste to release the aromatic aromas, you can add a dash of the coconut milk here to stop the paste from sticking.
- Add the Thai Yellow spices now to have a more in-depth flavour.
- Add in your Sunday roast leftovers and coat in the paste.
- Stir in the rest of the coconut milk and simmer until everything has been heated through thoroughly.
- Serve with Thai taste sticky rice and you can garnish with fresh Kaffir lime leaves
With our easy thai curry kits you can mix and match any meat and/or vegetables as you like. Making them a store cupboard essential!
Thai Yellow currys originated from the South of thailand due to access of more exotic herbs and spices coming in to thailands many ports.