3 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp garlic, minced 100g Rice Noodles 2 tbsp vegetable oil 180g beef, cut into strips 6-8 broccoli florets, in bite-size chunks 1 egg, beaten
- Cook the rice noodles, as per cooking instructions (approx 10mins).
- Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan, add the beef and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and garlic, then add the broccoli and continue to stir fry for a further minute.
- Push the beef and broccoli mixture to the side of the pan, pour in the beaten egg and heat for a few seconds until slightly scrambled.
- Lower the heat and add the rice noodles. Mix through until the noodles are hot.
- Add chopped coriander to finish off the dish.
You may substitute beef with chicken, pork, prawns or chopped vegetables. Our folded noodles work well with this dish, but traditionally you would use a slightly wider rice noodle.
One of the main ingredients in many Thai dishes, rice noodles are a true Thai store cupboard staple