2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp Garlic, minced
2 tbsp Chilli Paste
300g large prawns, peeled
1 red pepper, sliced
2 tsp Palm Sugar
2 tbsp Fish Sauce
100g Sticky Rice
- Cook the rice, as per cooking instructions
- In the meantime, stir fry the garlic in oil until golden.
- Add the chilli paste, followed by the prawns and red pepper.
- Stir fry until the prawns are pink.
- Stir in the palm sugar and fish sauce.
- Cook through and serve
You may substitute the prawns with chicken, pork, beef or chopped vegetables.
People associate elephants with Thailand. There are more than 5,000 found there.