1 tbsp honey
5 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
3 tbsp soy sauce
A full rack of ribs
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce.
- Pour a quarter of the marinade into a small bowl to use for basting.
- Place the meat into the main bowl of marinade and mix the in the ribs. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat a barbecue/grill on medium high heat.
- Lightly oil the barbecue cooking grate.
- Place the meats on the grate/grill and cook for 10 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Baste frequently with the reserved sauce during the last 5 minutes.
- Serve the ribs with a salad.
To add more heat, mix in thinly sliced fresh red or green chillies.
A % of every Thai Taste purchase goes to [Duang Prateep Foundation], a charity supporting poverty stricken people and vulnerable communities in Thailand.